USU Staff Employee Recognition
Employee of the Quarter Award
- Nominees must have been employed at Utah State University for a minimum of two years and must be a current employee.
- Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, or students.
- The SEA employee award is given monthly to outstanding SEA employees each year.
- Selected employees will receive a certificate commemorating their achievement and a monetary award of $100.
- All SEA employees will have the chance to vote for an Employee of the Year from the twelve Employee of the Month recipients each fiscal year. The awardee will be announced at the annual luncheon and will receive a $1,000 monetary award.
2016-2017 SEA Employee of the Month Recipients
July - Rachel Curry
August - Amanda Castillo
September - Jeannie Maughan
October - Amy Chesley
November - Allen Dawes
December - Shelby Frauen-Riddle
To nominate an SEA employee, please:
- Complete the Nomination Form.
- Within the "Nomination Form" upload a letter of nomination. When preparing the letter of nomination, please describe how the employee has excelled in these areas:
- Productivity and Quality of Work / Creativity and Innovation
- Dependability and Reliability
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to get along with others - students, faculty, and staff.
You may be contacted by a member of the SEA Employee Relations Committee for additional information. All nominees will be considered for a full fiscal year.